…9 Authors, 9 Days, So Many Ways to Fall in Love…
HarlequinTEEN’s spring Reading into Romance
Spring is in the air and HarlequinTEEN wants you to fall in love! And they have just the books to make that happen!
In this epic tour, we’ll be featuring 9 authors and their amazing, toe-curlingly romantic books!
These amazing 9 authors and their books will be on tour in March with a 9 date tour to celebrate the Romance of Spring! The Tour will include daily giveaways and a Romance Inspired Grand Prize!
HarlequinTEEN dresses you for a romantic date with this beautiful and unique heart shaped locket! And in case it’s a chilly spring evening, don’t forget the matching beautiful Pashmina!
Monday, March 4th – Karen Ann Hopkins and Temptation:
- Bittersweet Enchantment – Courting Amish Style
- The Cozy Reader – Amish Love & Wedding
- Paulette’s Papers – Amish Wedding
Wednesday, March 6th – Liz Fichera and Hooked:
- Bumbles and Fairy-Tales – Good Dating Advice from Bad Boys
- IB Book Blogging – Recipe for Romance in the Desert
- Chick Loves Lit – Like A Day Without Sunshine
Friday, March 8th – Cayla Kluver and the Legacy series:
- YA Bibliophile – Alera’s HEA!
- Rex Robot Reviews – For The Love of Horses
- Starting the Next Chapter – First Kisses
Monday, March 11th – Aimée Carter and The Goddess Test series:
- Coffee, Books and Me – The Importance of Love Triangles
- Book Nook – Get the Love of Your Dreams
- Bookshelf Banter – Get the Love of Your Dreams
Wednesday, March 13th – Julie Kagawa and The Iron King series:
- Refracted Light Reviews – Ash & Meghan’s First Kiss, Ash’s POV
- Page Turners – Grimalkin’s Dating Advice
- Mundie Moms – Why Are Love Triangles So Popular?
Friday, March 15th – Katie McGarry and Pushing the Limits:
- Alice Marvels – Playlist
- Bewitched Bookworms – Why We LOVE Pushing The Limits
- Katie’s Book Blog – Dating Advice from Beth and Noah
Monday, March 18th – Rachel Vincent and The Soul Screamers series:
- Fiktshun – Why Romance Is Important
- Parajunkee – Dating Advice from Emma Marshall
- The Bookish Brunette – How To Get The Boy (or Girl) of Your Dreams by Sabine
Wednesday, March 20th – Hannah Harrington and Saving June:
- A Bookish Escape – The Recipe for a Perfect Boyfriend
- The Book Cellar – Love Isn’t Silly
- Basia’s Bookshelf – Love Story Road Map
Friday, March 22nd – Jordan Dane and In The Arms of Stone Angels:
- Moonlight Gleam’s Bookshelf – Happily Ever After!
- Fantasy Book Addict – Angst and Romance
- Swoony Boys Podcast – Why Is Romance Important